Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the evolution of retail in Canada?
Embracing and driving change is critical to our success. The complexity and rate at which the retail industry is transforming has increased exponentially in recent years and we are committed to being a leader in the industry. As such we are relentlessly focused on innovating at every level of our business, investing in new technologies and products, and doubling down on the best talent to drive the company forward. It is an especially exciting time to join the Canadian Tire Family of Companies.
Canadian Tire Corporation’s Community and Partnerships team is responsible for bringing to life a broad portfolio of partnerships across Canada primarily focused on sports and healthy, active living. From providing athletes with top-tier sports apparel and equipment, to sponsoring the events they participate in, the team manages one of the largest sports portfolios in the country.
What you’ll do
- Maintain database of all prospect and committed donors with the ability to manipulate data and create effective reporting tools.
- Effectively communicate and provide regular updates on donor cultivation to various stakeholders.
- Maintain records of incoming funding and create forecast models and projections.
- Maintain, update and track creative materials as they relate to programming.
- Contribute to regular financial accounting and budget reporting.
- Maintain centralization database of all CI/sponsorship requests.
- Create, gather, analyze and maintain Community Investment KPIs-, brand, etc.
- Maintain calendar of events and assist with execution of events, launches and initiatives related to Community Investment/Sponsorship activations.
- Other tasks related to the operations of a new community investments team.
Who you are
We are looking for high performing individuals who are:
- Agile and innovative individuals, who are able to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold and strategic moves in this rapidly evolving retail environment
- Creative thinkers who take initiative and are capable of building, launching and managing projects/programs that drive results for our customers
- Problem solvers with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives
- Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
If you’re curious, ready to take on new challenges and open to doing things differently to help us evolve rapidly, then Canadian Tire is definitely the place to be.
What you’ve done
- 2+ years of experience out of school, preferred in a corporate setting
- Fundraising, donor management requirement
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge (donor management tool) requirement
- Events management , campaign cabinet experience, high net worth donor engagement an asset
- Educational background in business, marketing, fundraising, not-for-profit and related areas
- Detail oriented individual who can problem solve and work independently but also works well in a team environment.
- Strong data analytics and reporting background.
- Excels in PowerPoint, excel, database management, adobe creative suites an asset
- Ability to effectively communicate results to multiple stakeholders including executives
- Comfortable creating new processes and reports.
- Represents the CTC brands at high profile events with variety of stakeholders.
Canadian Tire is one of Canada’s most iconic and diversified companies. Our culture and values uphold our pledge to sustainable practices, and commitment to our local communities through Jumpstart cannot be beat.
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire Family of Companies follow us on LinkedIn.
How to Apply
Apply online: https://cantire.taleo.net/careersection/ctc_ent_one/jobdetail.ftl?job=C04R9R&src=JB-11500
Application Deadline: Friday December 14th
Canadian Tire is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.