Ottawa West Community Support (OWCS) is a charitable, non-profit organization with its roots originating in the West End Ottawa Christian Churches. OWCS provides a wide variety of community support services to seniors and adults with physical disabilities with the goal of supporting them to live safely and independently in their own home.
Description of Responsibilities:
The Senior Manager, In Home Services is responsible for the implementation and program management of the Homemaking, Aging in Place, Aging in Home and those programs overseen by the Clinical Manager, In Home Services. She/he is responsible for the accreditation process and for selected organizational management tasks connected with the In Home Services department, reporting and policy development. The manager is also responsible for the OWCS’ privacy compliance and all Quality and Risk Management programs and activities.
- Responsible for the performance and services delivered by assigned program managers, clinical coordination and scheduling team members
- Oversees the assigned program coordination and logistics, including monitoring weekly targets
- Manages the accreditation process for the organization
- Implements, monitors and analyzes all Quality and Risk Management program activities
- Manages the organizations’ privacy initiatives to ensure compliance
- Degree in one of the following areas: Business, Health Services, Gerontology or other discipline deemed appropriate. A Master’s Degree in Business or Health Administration would be an asset
- 5-10 years of experience in program management, supervising staff and program coordination
- Managing program delivery and operations
- Experience with accreditation
- Knowledge of community support and health services, community resources and program planning.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to [email protected] or fax to 613-728-3718.
If contacted for an employment opportunity, please let us know if you require any accommodations to ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.