Charity Careers Canada Client Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE USING CHARITY CAREERS CANADA TO HELP YOU RECRUIT GREAT STAFF.
Charity Careers Canada is made available to You on the following terms.
Charity Careers Canada is a jobs board. You (the recruiter) may use Charity Careers Canada to:
- Place an advert on our jobs board for up to 30 days at the cost of $199 for 1 job credit. Or $800 for 5 job credits.
- Place a volunteer advert on our jobs board for up to 30 days for free.
- Seek advice via our advice section.
- Register to keep track of Your Job advertisements on Charity Careers Canada.
- Search for and view jobs that other charities have placed on our site.
- Charity Careers Canada only allows charities to post jobs that are based in Canada on this jobs board. If You are looking to advertise a job that is not based in Canada and not for a charity then this is not the site for You. Contact us on [email protected] if you would like information about our other sister companies jobs boards throughout the UK, Canada and Canada.
- All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to Charity Careers Canada. Use of the site does not give you any rights in such materials.
- Our use of CVs and other personal information supplied by users of this site is governed by our obligations under The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and under the confidentiality provisions in respect of any such data.
- By registering on our site, You will receive updates and marketing information about Charity Careers Canada that we think is relevant for You. If You do not wish to receive these You can unsubscribe at any time.
- By posting a job or jobs on our site You are signing up to receive relevant information from our team about the performance of your job advert. If You do not wish to receive these You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We may retain Your Personal Data that has been provided by You or about You after termination and we confirm that we shall comply with our obligations under The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
- We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
- Charity Careers Canada endeavours to support as many users as possible. We cannot guarantee availability of the service through all browsers.
Payment for use of our site
- Any charity wishing to place an advert on our site, must pay for a job advert unless in the case of a volunteer role, which is free. Volunteer roles must carry no salary and will be moderated and approved to fit volunteer criteria before being published on our site.
- Charity Careers Canada’s advertisement fees are clearly stated on our site. Our site is monitored daily and anyone found to be inappropriately placing job advertisements without paying will be automatically removed and may be banned from the site.
- Charity Careers Canada reserves the right to change the price for advertising on our site when it feels the need to and in compliance with associated business costs.
- If choosing the payment by invoice option you must pay within the time frame as outlined in your invoice. Charity Careers Canada reserves the right to remove any advert that has not been paid for and accepts no responsibility for any adverse effects this may have on your recruitment of the position you advertised on our jobs board.
Limitation of liability
- Our liability, and the liability of our third-party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- The services, opinions, recommendations, information and data provided are to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither we nor our third-party suppliers guarantee their suitability in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances that may result in loss or damage.
- CVs and job ads on the site are provided by candidates and prospective employers and their agents and are not reviewed by Charity Careers Canada. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of CVs or advertisements and expect candidates and prospective employers to carry out such verification procedures as are customary in the circumstances.
- When You apply online and register Your account with us, we store Your confidential information and details. This information will not be shared with anyone.
- Charity Careers Canada will not use or disclose Your Personal Data in any way unless required to do so by law.
- You can request your Charity Careers Canada account to be deleted at any time and we will endeavour to remove all information as quickly as possible.
- When You register for an Account we send You access details via email as part of our verification system. It is up to You to keep any passwords for Your account on Charity Careers Canada safe and secure. Charity Careers Canada cannot be held responsible for fraudulent use of Your Account.
- It is Your responsibility to regularly check the terms and conditions of use as these may change from time to time.
- From time to time, Charity Careers Canada’s support staff may log in to our Website or Your Account using Your password in order to maintain or improve our Website or any Service, including to provide You with assistance with technical issues. You hereby acknowledge and consent to such access.
- You must not undertake any activity that has an adverse effect on the Charity Careers Canada Jobs board.
- You acknowledge and agree that Charity Careers Canada is not responsible for any Personal Data uploaded to our Website by You. Charity Careers Canada is not responsible for any loss or destruction.